Monday 27 February 2012

Why am I so good at procrastination?

I shouldn't even be sitting here asking that question.  I should be doing some ironing, completing an accountancy problem that's been hanging over me for some time, finishing knitting a scarf I started at Christmas (it's not even very long!), writing something for my OU course.  Basically I SHOULD BE DOING ANYTHING BUT THIS!  Honestly, if I had sat down this morning intending to write a little blog post, I would be upstairs right now wrestling with the ironing board.
I've always been inclined to put things off but I occasionally get a burst of energy that sends me off to complete the task.  Unfortunately I just as often get an impulse to read about what I should be doing, rather than doing it, or to write about what I should be doing ... well, you get the picture.  So, does anyone know how to stop procrastinating and start getting on with things?  Of course not, you wouldn't be browsing the blogosphere would you?
Badentarbet, Wester Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment